Our 2019-20 prospectus summarises our priorities for the year ahead.
The National Heritage Science Forum (NHSF) brings together the leading organisations that create and use heritage science research. Members work together to build the community of heritage science in the UK and demonstrate its public benefit.
The Forum achieves this by:
- Sharing knowledge, ideas and innovations amongst its members
- Promoting interdisciplinary collaboration
- Strengthening the infrastructure to support future research and access to it.
In 2019 and 2020 the Forum's priorities are:
- To engage the heritage sector with the new strategic framework for heritage science and coordinate its delivery.
- To undertake policy and advocacy work that will generate an environment that is supportive of heritage science research.
- To work in partnership with E-RIHS.UK on strengthening the research and innovation infrastructure (physical and digital) for cultural heritage.
- To grow the Forum's membership so that it better represents the range of organisations that produce and use heritage science.
Read the prospectus to find out more about how we will achieve each of these objectives over the coming year.