NHSF members work together to develop better ways to understand, demonstrate and measure the economic and social benefit of our heritage and of heritage science, to make better use fo resources and a better case for the resources that we need.
What we do
- Share knowledge, ideas and innovations to maximise the impact and public benefit of heritage science
- Lead the delivery of the National Heritage Science Strategy to shape the future of heritage science in the UK
- Speak as a single voice to Government and to strategic and funding bodies to influence policy and strengthen the position of heritage science in the UK
- Promote interdisciplinary collaboration across the heritage science community
- Achieve greater impact from research through wide public engagement
- Maximise investments in resources and knowledge by facilitating skills and equipment sharing
- Support capacity-building initiatives and promote heritage science career opportunities
- Support our members by delivering a programme of activity which reflects their priorities, and by representing shared concernts to opinion formers.
Benefits of membership include:
- Influence over NHSF's strategy and programmes*
- Shaping responses to high-level consultations*
- Priority access to the monthly newsletter including funding calls, jobs, research opportunities and news from across the sector
- Access to the equipment sharing Kit-Catalogue
- Free entry to NHSF events
- Representation on the Board of Trustees*
- Voting rights*
Some benefits (*) are only available to full members.