Guidelines for blog contributions
The National Heritage Science Forum runs the blog Heritage Science: Fact not Fiction as a way of bringing heritage science to a wider audience.
The Forum runs several campaigns over the course of a year to coincide with wider events happening in the world of heritage and culture. Calls for contributions to these campaigns usually go out via our newsletter. We do also welcome speculative contributions outside of scheduled blog campaigns.
If you would like to take part, please send contributions and questions to: email@example.com
Blog contribution guidelines:
- Contributions should be approx. 200-500 words and targeted at a non-specialist audience.
- Remember to include pictures with captions, indications of where they fit in the text, and permission to use them if required.
- Please indicate whether you would like your name, email address, social media or website links included.
If you are writing about a specific event or project, please consider the following points:
- Title of project or activity
- When did it take place?
- Description of the project/event
- What did the project/event set out to achieve?
- Who were the intended beneficiaries of the project/event?
- How can people find out more?