E-RIHS uk (or UKRIHS) is the UK Hub of the European Infrastructure for Heritage Science.
The core mission of E-RIHS is to deliver integrated access to facilities, services, expertise and training, to integrate world-leading research resources, to stimulate innovation, and to create an organisation with a clear identity and a strong cohesive role within the global heritage science community.
As the UK hub of E-RIHS (European Infrastructure for Heritage Science), ERIHS uk works towards the goals of E-RHIS which are:
- Catalysing new cross-disciplinary research by mobilizing expertise and researchers in the humanities and natural sciences
- Building state-of-the-art tools and services for research communities and the heritage industry
- Leading the way in the development of digital platforms for the improved understanding, visualisation and use of heritage
- Integrating world-class facilities across Europe to connect the global community of heritage science
- Driving scientific excellence and innovation through visionary research projects
- Developing skills and capabilities to build strong cross-disciplinary science and foster collaboration
The UK hub has 20 partners and the partnership is governed by a Memorandum of Understanding through which organisations agree to work together towards the establishment of a distributed research infrastructure.
Visit the E-RIHS.uk website.
You can find out more about how to join E-RIHS uk here.